Monday, March 16, 2015

Zebra Quilt

This is the first thing I ever made for my daughter. We decided to wait until she was born to find out she was a girl, so it needed to be gender neutral. I had these zebra prints for awhile, and since there were two colorways, I thought it would work great!
 
 
These are just 4 inch squares, sewn together in rows. The white was actually a sheet.

 
Store bought bias tape I had lying around, perfect match to the lime green. Wish I had made my own bias tape with the zebra prints looking back.

 
I outline quilted around all of the seams.

 
Back is just plain white. Baby sized. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment